Gooood socdme

"I see myself as a moderate soc-dem.... I nonetheless share in the goal of seeing a more just and equitable society."

These shared values and goals is why I respect social democrats, at least when it comes to ordinary people. In many respects I consider you comrades. However, social democratic politicians I am wary of."

"These shared values and goals is why I respect social democrats, at least when it comes to ordinary people. In many respects I consider you comrades. However, social democratic politicians I am wary of."

This is a distinction (between the voters of a party and the actual politicians of a party) I think more people should remember to make. 

It's the same thing that leads to people on places like Breadtube and other leftist spaces who falsely think every Democrat voter (not politician) is some YASS QWEEN wine-mom Liberal 2.0 Hillary-worshipper when the fact of the matter is many, many Democrat voters are POC or queer people who are completely different. 

I have honestly encounter very few Democrats in real life who fit the radlib/ultra leftist stereotype and many many more who are a single push away from being a comrade of us leftists if other leftists can leverage their already-failing faith in capitalism. Some of vulgar anti liberal 2.0 leftists are just Terminally Online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exh pol organizing