Polly politi explain Ron dearthsandpiss

I want Ron Deathsantis thrown in a prison where his unique political talents can really shine as leader of his prison block. Desantis has the potential in that position to be the next Ryan O’Reilly of Em City Oz

I will campaign on Desantis’s behalf for him to be elected to that ‘leader of em city’ position (i.e to be thrown into prison). #Desantis4Prison. 

I am a gamer and Gamefaqs political board want him thrown in prison so due to Gamer Unity I have to go along with that. Moreover, Desantis pushes so hard on crime, it would be perfect he was the one who got book the thrown at him and spent a lot of time in prison

That stuff above about Darthsantis aside, I do view Ron as more positively and favorably than you'd think as I tiered him above due to Tulsi, Elon Musk, Ken Griffin (mega donor not former MLB great), almost half of Florida’s Democrats, a quarter to a third of Florida’s Gen Zers etc supporting him or being ok with him in some way. Heck even the View wanted to have him on. Desantis is also hated by Donnie Trump and MAGA which is always a plus

I live in Florida and I think Ron DeSantis is a net positive for our state if we go by the fact that most Floridians approve of the job he is doing

Ron Desantis sucks on the economy and has caused me and my family to further slumber in poverty

I mean like Liberal 2.0ers, leftist, I talk of and view Ron Desantis a lot more favorably than Donald Trump/MAGA , almost like Ron was a moderate Republican or even a maverick. But like Liberal 2.0ers and Leftists I still rip into Ron on the typical things they rip into him on

I am glad Ron went after Disney by stripping them of their Reedy Creek thing and by trying to get people on their board. The anti wokeness inside of me is pleased by Ron doing this and other anti woke things (like Ron banning kids from going to drag shows etc).

I even love Ron threatening Disney World with building competitor theme parks near WDW (more theme parks near WDW=everyone wins), or even a prison near WDW (I'd love that too because that would be so funny)

If I was in an alternate history reality where the article by Newsweek "Ron DeSantis policies in Florida reminiscent of Communism, historian says" was actually true and alternate history reality Ron Desantis was really a Communist , in that alternate history reality I would critically support alternate reality Comrade Ron Desantis against the alternate reality reactionary Dems, I agree with the replies to said article this post by these redditors in that thread

At the end of the day Ron DeSantis is a tyrant and an enemy of the First Amendment and free speech to say the very least. Republicans in the FL who support him should be ashamed of themselves.

On top of that Ron Desantis is a sanctimonious , untrustworthy, Neocon, bourgeois establishment hack who is in bed with the all the wrong politicians and boosters, his campaign for President has been a disaster, and is a hot mess emotionally. 

If Ron DeSantis's wife was really Queen of Camelot 2.0 as this article claims (and I made sure via private investigations that she wasn't a bigot), I would root for her to become the Queen of the US

This thread right here reflects a lot of my views on Ron Desantis

More of my thoughts on DeathDarthSantis can be found here, here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exh pol organizing