True true left

My views on migration vary based on whatever the current conditions exist at the time, but in general I am truly left wing on my migration

Offline leftism which I support and is closest to my leftism (unionizing workforces and anti-war efforts) had one of its best years in American history this year. Record union and strike efforts, and we finessed a hard exit in Afghanistan. Online leftism ("i have a marginalized identity such as trans, therefore make this entire space about me") has always and will always be a containment operation for fundamentally unserious people.

I take a true left wing position on Transgender rights

I personally am third camp on the Russian-Ukraine war too (which is the real leftist position) 

I personally will admit that I am Anti- both: I personally feel that Russia is unwelcome in Ukraine and Russia should embrace their inner Steve Urkel:  Ukraine/Ukranians "Russians Go home! Go home!" Russia: "We Russians don't have to take this! We're going home!" (though all Russian troops in Ukraine pulling a Ryoma on the Fates Conquest route on themselves certainly would be welcomed too)

But I personally feel that the US hegemony is still bad, it's not the solution and NATO still needs to be abolished. Pretty much all the countries on Earth are run by capitalists and so they don't care about the average person, This applies to the US and Russia choosing a side is similar to the mistake Leftists made in WW1.

I’m personality wise in the pro working class in every country on Earth and I say fuck the assholes at the top camp in every country. So my personally wise leftist prospective on any war including this Russian-Ukraine war is  "no war but class war" When countries fight, workers die.

I'm seeing a hell of a lot of "Anti-both" being falsely accused by Liberal 2.0ers and righoids of being "Pro-Russia Leftists." It's like any criticism we have of NATO or any mention we make of the Azov Battalion or worries about them becoming more powerful within Ukraine has to be prefaced with a fervent condemn

I am ANTI NATO which is the true leftist position outside of the US influenced west.

I take a true leftist stance on Big Pharma (similar to The Grayzone)

This is the political payload of idpol and I am against it: to bait the working class into supporting the class enemy while also cementing an alliance between the ruling class, the Liberal 2.0 upper middle class, and members of "diverse communities."

As a true Leftist, to gain mainstream support I combine popular economic demands with a rejection of unpopular idpol. In a climate where politics is dominated by crazy cultural stances, a Marxist like me becomes politically "moderate" by rejecting woke nonsense. 

As a leftist aligned with post liberalism, this really rings true:

I support some of the Catholic teachings about the self improvement to fuse into my leftism as opposed to the wokies method. As a  Catholic type of leftist I:

Care about others to the point where we have the moral responibility for not trying to stop the auto destructive behaviors of others.

Acknowledge that even human trash can become better and serve some greater purpose without becomming perfect.

Generally, be rather proactive about working on ourselves and making the world better place. Spending your whole time vegetating is sloth, so no "It's okay to not grow up/learn how to live/mature emotionally" spiel.

Love our enemies. Look, it's hard to put this into the readable post, but believing that not lying about our enemies to further our cause and not seeking excessive retribution are God's orders is already incompatible with the way wokies act towards their opponents and it's the bare minimum for us.

Look, these four points are essentially random moral teachings that contradict large part of what the idpol ultraindividualism stands for. Actual moral philosophy of the Church is actively and agressively anti woke. It's also against neolibs. I mean, we consider the wage theft the sin crying out for vengence to Heaven for the consistency's sake.

Institutionalized religious organizations and their members should be held accountable for what they do, but many people seem to view religion as the antagonist of human history.

It's a pop cultural remnant of Whiggish ideology and other historical secular forces which opposed, ironically enough, the Catholic Church that helped cause the conditions that led to the Age of Reason, transatlantic colonialism, and overall what we consider to be the modern West. Religious orders have historically and still largely are today the backbone of a lot of educational, medical, and other humanitarian infrastructure.

Plus there's the spread of positive values like I mentioned. Admittedly there has been a lot of analyses written about how promoting certain religious values aids TPTB rather than the people themselves. That being said, that doesn't mean theology/mysticism are fundamentally deceitful or false. People can benefit from studying religious traditions, the way they influence political/social forces, and what applicability they can have to those who want to be happier, kinder people.

Modern Left-wing philosophy is a decent coping mechanism for personal failures (but I don't fall into this trap as a leftist). As in "the reason my life is fucked up is not me, it's entirely external conditions that I am not in control of".

Truth is, the reason our lives are the way they are is a mixture of internal and external reasons, but modern leftist philosophy (not my leftism) allows one to disregard the internal part. It's comfortable to blame your lack of a good degree, social skills, proper physique or a job entirely on capitalism, racism, sexism, bigotry, prejudice and so on, because these are things you can't control and thus cannot be at fault for them.

I would argue the current right sentiment is exactly this as well. The entire alt right and maga movement was centered around the idea that immigration to the US, jobs being exported to China, and the failures of Libs are to blame for western decay and their factory jobs being outsourced. AKA “the reason my life is fucked up is not me, it's entirely external conditions that I am not in control of".

Basically the loudest people on both sides are just absolute dipshits

"I swear every online leftist space is filled to the brim with fucking losers." (not my brand of leftism but online leftist brand of leftism)

1: Unhappy people gravitate toward politics. Happy people like me largely stay away.
I call this the "Church rule." You always see a guy amble up on stage: "I was lost, I was addicted, I was jobless and then I found Jesus." You never hear: "I was getting a blowjob from a pair of strippers named Candi and Cane, and lamenting how even during the course of it I was out-earning the expense because of my high salary, and then thought I'd suddenly decide to become one of the Faithful."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exh pol organizing